Our mortgage calculator is a quick and easy way to work out how much you could borrow. The actual amount you could borrow will depend on a number of factors, including the amount of deposit you have and any outstanding credit commitments.
Once you’ve worked out how much you can afford, our simple mortgage tables will show you what your monthly payments are likely to be for the duration of the initial rate period. If all of this is a bit baffling, why not call2 our dedicated mortgage broker ‘if I were you’ Ltd1 who will guide you through a free initial advice and quote service.
How much can I borrow?†
Enter your annual income to see how much you could borrow:†Calculations are an indication only, based on annual salary. Lenders also consider your other financial commitments, and the size of your deposit, when making a decision.
Contact the experts ‘if I were you’ Ltd on 0141 243 5633 Mon to Fri: 9:00 to 5:00 Calls to ‘if I were you’ Ltd are charged at a national rate from a BT landline, however, calls from other networks and mobile providers may vary.
Why are you looking to compare today?
- I want a better deal on my current mortgage
- I’m on the move to my new home
- Moving home
- I’m buying a home for the first time
- First time buyer
- I’m buying a house to rent out
- Buy to let
Terms & Conditions
- Advice is provided by ‘if I were you’ Ltd who are an appointed representative of Sesame Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for advising on and arranging mortgages and insurance. ‘if I were you’ Ltd are not part of the BGL Group Limited of which BISL Limited forms part. comparethemarket.com may receive an introducer’s fee from ‘if I were you’ Ltd for customers who use this service. All applications are subject to lending and eligibility criteria. ‘if I were you’ Ltd may charge you a £395 broker fee should you decide to proceed with a mortgage.
- Calls to ‘if I were you’ Ltd are charged at a national rate from a BT landline, however, calls from other networks and mobile providers may vary.