Let's compare guest house insurance
Guest house insurance will protect you, your property and your guests from risks that won’t typically be covered by your home insurance policy.
Even a small incident could turn into a large claim, so if you have paying guests in your guest house, compare guest house business insurance quotes and make sure you’re covered.
Frequently asked questions
What type of insurance do I need for my guest house?
Running a guest house you’ll need to consider insurance cover to protect you, your guests, your property and contents.
Here are a few different types of insurance that you may want to consider to help protect your guest house and keep it running smoothly.
- Public liability insurance: If someone is injured at your guest house or their property is damaged, you can claim on your public liability insurance to cover any compensation due to them, or any legal costs if they take you to court.
- Product liability insurance: Product liability covers you for the things you may give to your guests. It could be the food, it may be the soap or even something on your tea and coffee tray. If your guests become ill because of something you provide, they may be able to make a claim.
- Employers’ liability insurance: If you employ any members of staff, by law you’re required to have employers’ liability insurance in place. It protects you if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of working for you.
- Contents insurance: This covers your possessions such as furniture and equipment against theft or damage, including accidental damage if you opt for it.
- Buildings insurance: If you own the building where your guest house is located, you’ll need buildings insurance. This usually covers the cost of repairs to a building’s structure, or even full re-building if needed.
How can I compare insurance quotes?
To get started, fill in your contact details on the quote page. An insurance specialist will give you a call to discuss the different quotes and cover available from various insurance providers and find the most competitive prices for the cover you might need for your guest house.Start a business insurance quote