How to claim your vouchers on broadband packages
How to claim your vouchers on broadband packages
Everyone loves a voucher and it’s common for people who switch between broadband, phone and TV packages to be offered a freebie by their supplier as part of their deal.
Where can I find these order reference numbers?
Once your BT broadband is up and running, you’ll need to visit the relevant website page in order to make your claim. Depending on which reward you’re eligible for, you’ll need to have either your order reference number or a VOL reference number to hand.
Once you've ordered a broadband package from BT, you should receive two order confirmation emails. One of these will contain your BT.com order reference, which is 25 characters long and will be a mix of letters and numbers.
Your VOL reference number should be on your bill: it starts 'VOL01' and it is followed by 15 numbers.
- Cashback: Go to www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/ and complete the on-screen form. Your cheque should be sent out within 45 days to the address where your package is installed, in the name of the account holder.
- BT Reward Card: Sign in to your BT account at BT’s dedicated page for claiming BT Rewards Cards and submit your claim. Wait for your BT Reward Card to arrive, which should be posted to you within 30 days.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Card or iTunes Vouchers: Head to the BT Make A Claim website, log in with your BT identity and enter your details. Allow 45 days for your cashback or voucher to arrive. It will be sent to the address where your package is installed, in the name of the account holder.
- John Lewis vouchers, Next vouchers or JD Sports vouchers: Go to https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/btbroad/ and enter your details in the claim form. Once your service has been activated, you should allow 45 days to get the voucher.
- Boots voucher: Visit https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/choices/Default.asp and enter your details in the claim form. Once your service has been activated, you should allow 45 days to get the voucher.
- Marks and Spencer voucher: Go to https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/ and once you have completed the form above and M&S have received your details, your order will be checked to ensure your service is active. If your service is active, your gift card will be mailed to the address that BT has on record for you. Allow up to 45 days from your service being activated and claim being received for your gift card to arrive. Your gift card will be posted to the address where your service has been provided.
Pre-paid Mastercard, M&S Voucher, Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, Samsung TV, LG TV, Galaxy Tab Tablet, Xbox One S or Lenovo Laptop:
The process for claiming Sky offers is consistent across their products. After ordering a new package online, you’ll get confirmation of your purchase via email along with your new Sky ID – you need this to be able to log in online and make your claim once your Sky service has been activated.
Claims must be made within 90 days of activation, so it’s best to do it as soon as your service is live by heading to www.sky.com/claim. Sky states that its tablets will be sent out up to 28 days after you put in your claim, while TVs or laptops can be sent up to 90 days after you claim.
With Plusnet it’s very simple: once your connection is active, you’ll receive an email within 10 days telling you how to claim your voucher.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Card: Plusnet will email you a link that remains valid for two months. Complete the onscreen form until you reach their confirmation screen. This screen will show you your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card code, which you can start using straight away.
- Cashback: Plusnet will email you a link to their cashback claim page, which will be valid for two months. Your cheque should arrive at the address where your package is installed, in the name of the account holder, within 30 days of you completing their form.
- Plusnet reward card: You’ll be sent an email by Plusnet with an activation link that stays valid for two months. Follow the instructions in this email to receive your Plusnet Reward Card.
- Free tech gifts or reward card: You can register for your free tech gift or reward card once your Vodafone broadband service is up and running, and the offer website is active. To do so, you’ll need to register online.
- Vodafone’s free tech gift when purchasing their Superfast 1 or Superfast 2 deals could be one of the following: GoPro Hero Action Camera, Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker, Fitbit Charge 2 (includes choice of colour and size) or Amazon Echo (2nd Generation Smart Speaker).
The terms of Vodafone’s gifts and rewards are as follows:
- You’ll receive an email from Vodafone within 3 days of purchasing your broadband package confirming that you are eligible for their Tech offer.
- Then you’ll have to wait a further 30 days from the date your broadband is activated to claim your Tech gift. Once your broadband service is live, you will receive a second communication via postal mail from Vodafone within 5 days with more details on how to redeem your gift, including:
- The website URL from which you can redeem your offer
- Your unique customer order number – which will be used to validate your claim
- Your registration period start and end date (this begins 30 days after activation of broadband service)
- After completion of the 30-day period, you will be eligible to register for your gift. You must visit the promotional website at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadbandtech within 14 days of the 30-day period ending, and complete an entry form with your order reference number. Once validated, you’ll need to enter your email address (the one which you’d want any further correspondence to be sent to).
- After successfully registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing the redemption website URL and your unique claim code within 5 working days. Please note this email will come from email@example.com.
- You must visit the redemption website and choose your gift within 14 days of receiving this confirmation email. You will be asked to confirm your postal address and mobile number for delivery.
- Netflix: If you already have the standard Netflix membership, you’ll get six months included with your deal. If you have a premium plan, the price of the standard plan (£7.99 a month) will be deducted from your monthly subscription for six months, meaning you’ll only have to pay the difference. You’ll be emailed a voucher code with full instructions within five days of your services being installed and these can be redeemed through the Netflix website.
- Bill credit: The Virgin Media bill credit will be applied to your first bill. Any remaining balance will be applied to subsequent bills until the credit is used.
- Toshiba 32” HD TV: You’ll receive an email a few days after your order to let you know your Toshiba TV will arrive 28 days after installation. After 28 days, they’ll send another email to let you know your Toshiba TV is on its way. It’ll go straight to the name and address you gave to Virgin for your installation details. Exertis will dispatch 28 days from when you have your Virgin Media services installed. If you have any questions, feel free to call Exertis on 01282 858617 who distribute this for Virgin Media.
- Love2shop Voucher: These will automatically be sent to your home address, up to 28 days after your broadband service is activated. The vouchers can be spent in lots of high-street stores, as well as restaurants and major attractions. See the full list.
- E-gift card (you can choose between an Amazon, Great British Pub, Restaurant Card or Tesco voucher): It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. Make sure you allow this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher. You’ll be emailed instructions on how to choose your Reward within 90 days of your purchase. After receiving the instructions, you will then have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen Reward before making your choice. If you have any questions or have not received your voucher 90 days after your purchase date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card: When you click-through to buy your product, you’ll be asked for your email address on the Post Office’s website. Once you’ve completed your purchase, details of how to receive your gift should be sent to you via email within 90 days.
- Gift card: The John Lewis e-gift Card will be delivered via email within 60 days following the activation of your service.
- Now TV voucher: It’ll take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. It is recommended letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher. You will be emailed instructions on how to choose your Reward within 90 days of your purchase. To enquire about the voucher or any issues, you can contact email@example.com for support. To enquire about changing the voucher you had initially selected, you can contact the same address and they will be able to provide more information. They will also be able to provide more clarification on the 90-day validation period mentioned below.
Then you'll like these