**Plusnet Terms and conditions
Unlimited Broadband and Line Rental from £18.99 a month for the first 12 months, then from £29.98 a month, with a £75 cashback cheque. 12 month contract. No activation fee, was £10:
- This price is available to new Plusnet customers signing up through comparethemarket.com between 14th January and 28th January 2019.
- Must sign up to a 12 month minimum contract for:
Plusnet Unlimited Broadband at £0.00 a month (or if you live outside a low cost area £7.50 a month); and
Plusnet Line rental at £18.99 a month, or Line Rental Saver at £197.88 by paying for 12 months in advance (equivalent of £16.49 a month). Plusnet Line Rental and Line Rental Saver do not include any inclusive calls.
- You may add any Plusnet call plan at an additional cost.
- You'll receive a £75 cashback cheque. Once your broadband and home phone is activated you will receive an email. Follow the instructions in this email to receive your £75 cashback cheque. You must submit your claim within 2 months of receiving the email.
- If you live in a low cost area the total price you will pay for the first 12 months is the equivalent of £16.49 a month (with Line Rental Saver) and £18.99 a month (with standard line rental).
- After the 12 month period you'll pay the standard price for your Unlimited Broadband (currently £10.99 a month in low cost areas otherwise £18.49 a month), phone package and line rental.
Fixed price applies to broadband and line rental monthly price only (excludes other services, such as call plans, call charges and add-ons). If you choose to move house during the minimum term of your fixed price contract, and move from a low cost area to a non-low cost area, or a non-low cost area to a low cost area, you will be subject to the new price once your move is completed. Standard house move terms also apply, see our house move FAQs for details.
The following conditions also apply:
- This price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There is no cash alternative to this price.
- Your Home Phone activation date will be used as your monthly billing date. If your broadband service is activated at a later date to the phone service, charges will be pro-rated for the first month and any discount applied in the subsequent 12 months.
- If you need a new phone line installed at your property there's a £49.99 installation charge (excluding external construction charges).
- No activation fee, was £10.
- Other exclusions and conditions may apply.
Once you've signed up to this price, you'll be subject to our standard terms and conditions of service. A summary of these are available below, full terms and conditions can be viewed at plus.net/terms.