Considering their power, value and desirability, Aston Martin insurance costs are not as high as you might expect. This could be due to the fact that your average Aston Martin owner tends be of a certain age with the means to afford such a high-value vehicle, and will most likely keep it locked up securely, not parked on a public road.
According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Aston Martin Vantage: average premium £885.81 per year
- Aston Martin DB9: average premium £720.98 per year
- Aston Martin V8: average premium £890.56 per year
- Aston Martin DB11: average premium £1,202.82 per year
- Aston Martin DB7: average premium £287.69 per year
- Aston Martin Vanquish: average premium £1,350.10 per year
Aston Martins are typically considered high-value vehicles with large engines and powerful acceleration, which tends to put them in the higher insurance groups. The V8 Vantage for example, is in group 50, the highest tier.
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data from 1st Oct 2018 to 31st Dec 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.