According to our data, the average insurance costs** of these vehicles are:
- Chevrolet Matiz: average premium £658.52 per year
- Chevrolet Spark: average premium £492.75 per year
- Chevrolet Aveo: average premium £733.28 per year
- Chevrolet Kalos: average premium £802.84 per year
- Chevrolet Cruze: average premium £674.25 per year
- Chevrolet Captiva: average premium £663.78 per year
- Chevrolet Lacetti: average premium £519.68 per year
- Chevrolet Corvette: average premium £1,151.56 per year
- Chevrolet Camaro: average premium £960.46 per year
As with all cars, the insurance costs for a Chevrolet will depend on a number of factors including your age, driving history and where you live.
Other things such as the car value, power, repair costs and replacement parts will be deciding factors on which insurance group your Chevrolet will fall into. Unsurprisingly, the powerful and sporty Corvette and Camaro can be found in the higher groups.
**Average price amount based on the top five quotes from Compare the Market data from 1 January 2019 to 1 April 2019. The average is based on all variations of the vehicle model and uses risk data from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.