According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Chrysler Voyager: average premium £630.82 per year
- Chrysler Grand Voyager: average premium £574.94 per year
- Chrysler PT Cruiser: average premium £499.38. per year
- Chrysler Ypsilon: average premium £539.94 per year
- Chrysler 300C: average premium £703.01 per year
- Chrysler Crossfire: average premium £383.19 per year
Affordable Chrysler insurance is out there, but it largely depends on your own personal details such as your age and driving history, as well as the insurance group your Chrysler falls into. Insurance groups range from 1-50 and factor in the car’s value, repair costs, performance and cost of replacement parts.
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data in September 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.