The most popular Fiat models can be found in the lower insurance groups, which generally means they’ll be cheaper to insure:
Interestingly, our data from November 2018 reveals that the Fiat Punto has the most expensive average premium compared to other Fiat models. This may be due to its popularity with younger drivers.
These are the average quotes our customers obtained*:
- Fiat 500: average premium £594.04 per year
- Fiat 500X: average premium £471.57 per year
- Fiat 500C: average premium £453.66 per year
- Fiat 500L: average premium £477.69 per year
- Fiat Punto: average premium £857.24 per year
- Fiat Panda: average premium £431.66 per year
- Fiat Doblo: average premium £374.20 per year
- Fiat Bravo: average premium £848.35 per year
- Fiat Tipo: average premium £588.31 per year
Get a personalised Fiat car insurance quote.
**Average price amount based on the top five quotes from Compare the Market data from 1 January 2019 to 1 April 2019. The average is based on all variations of the vehicle model and uses risk data from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.