According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Lexus IS 200: average premium £848.15 per year
- Lexus IS 220D: average premium £956.72 per year
- Lexus IS 250: average premium £716.58 per year
- Lexus CT 200H: average premium £628.88 per year
- Lexus RX 400H: average premium £680.60 per year
- Lexus NX 300H: average premium £616.72 per year
- Lexus GS 300: average premium £608.24 per year
The cost of insuring a Lexus will depend very much on your own personal circumstances, the specific model you choose and the insurance group it falls into.
Insurance groups can vary depending on the specific engine type and version you choose:
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data from Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.