You’ll probably be asked if you want to pay extra for additions to your policy and these will be for benefits such as:
- Breakdown cover – You’ll be asked if you want home start, which will help you if your car won’t start whilst you’re at home, roadside rescue, if you break down whilst on a journey, national, which will cover you anywhere in the UK, or European cover whilst you’re driving abroad in Europe
- Legal assistance – To help you if you have an accident that isn’t your fault and you need to claim things like your policy excess, loss of earnings, personal injury and other expenses
- Protected no claims bonus
- Higher level of replacement keys and locks cover, sometimes includes house keys
- Excess protection - claim back your excess for up to 2 fault claims in one insurance year
Terms and conditions apply
Get a BG Insurance car insurance quote today and find out how much you will be saving on your car insurance.