Direct Choice Car Insurance also offer the following options you can add to your policy:
Legal expenses cover
If you have an accident and you need to claim against the person responsible, Direct Choice will cover you for the costs of claiming for a personal injury claim, car hire expenses, loss of earnings and other out of pocket expenses including the reimbursement of your policy excess. The cover also includes help and advice if you are prosecuted for a motoring offence, which you want to defend.
Increased personal accident cover
A higher limit paid out than is covered already under your policy.
Direct Choice offers you breakdown cover with the AA, which is the UK’s largest motoring organisation. There are five levels to choose from, so you can pick the one that suits you best. Choose:
- Essential - Roadside Assistance - Your car will be fixed at the roadside or recovered to a destination of your choice within 10 miles of breakdown.
- Home Call -Roadside Assistance and Cover at home – You’ll be covered even if your car doesn’t start whilst its parked at home
- National Recovery - Roadside and National Rescue – Your car and up to 5 passengers will be taken to your destination or to the nearest garage
- Comprehensive – Includes roadside, Home Call and National Recovery
- Premier - All the Comprehensive level benefits plus cover in the EU