Flux Direct car insurance
Flux Direct is a leading UK insurance specialist offering competitive car insurance to all types of drivers and vehicles, including young drivers, modified cars and classic cars. Flux Direct provides comprehensive, third party fire & theft and third party only cover and includes free legal cover as standard with every policy.
About Flux Direct
Flux Direct is a trading name of Adrian Flux Insurance Services Group. Its aim is to provide customers with a fast and easy way to buy cheap car insurance. Using a panel of over 30 different insurance companies, Flux Direct is able to find competitive rates and tailored car insurance policies to suit your individual needs.
Flux Direct offers a paperless online service that reduces its carbon footprint and saves time. Your documents will be sent to you via email, and you can manage your policy online with MyFluxDirect account.
Flux Direct offers free Legal Expenses Cover for all policies as standard. If you have an accident and it’s not your fault, Flux Direct will help you recover your uninsured losses and out of pocket expenses. Examples are personal injury compensation, loss of earnings and reimbursement of your policy excess. Cover also includes a courtesy car similar to your own if your vehicle needs repairing.
In the event of a claim, you can call Flux Direct’s UK-based helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on 0344 381 4461. The specialist claims team will guide you through the claims process from start to finish.
What you get with Flux Direct comprehensive car insurance
Flux Direct has access to over 30 different insurance providers to help you find a comprehensive car insurance quote that suits you.
Comprehensive car insurance is the highest level of cover. Standard policies offer third party fire and theft protection as well as covering you and your vehicle against injury or accidental damage.
The benefits you get with a comprehensive insurance policy with Flux Direct depend on the insurance provider. Some policies might include the following:
- windscreen cover
- audio and in-car entertainment cover
- a courtesy car while yours is being repaired with an
- approved repairer
- up to 90 days European cover
Read the policy wording carefully, as terms and conditions and financial limits will apply.
Flux Direct optional extras
Flux Direct also offers a range of optional extras at an additional cost so you can tailor your car insurance to suit your needs. These extras include:
- gadget cover – up to £1,000 worldwide cover for gadgets such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, Kindles and sat nav devices
- keycare – up to £1,500 per year cover for replacement keys and locks, including locksmith charges, immobiliser expenses and transport costs if you’re unable to drive due to lost or stolen keys
- learner driver – car insurance on a month-to-month basis so you only pay for the cover you need before passing your test
- flux rescue – breakdown assistance at home, in the UK and Europe
- family personal protection – a set payout in the event of a wide range of injuries
- total loss protection – extra cash if your vehicle is written off. You’ll get 25% on top of the current market value that your insurance provider will pay
- misfuel – cover for emptying and cleaning the fuel tank if you put the wrong fuel in your car by mistake
- windscreen cover – cover against broken windows or damage to your windscreen
- agreed value – if your vehicle is written off, you’ll receive an offer for its true value rather than the current market price value
- personal protection – additional compensation in the event of death, loss of limbs or sight and road rage assault
Read the policy wording carefully before buying optional extras as terms and conditions will apply.
What you get with Flux Direct third party fire and theft car insurance
A standard third party fire and theft policy through Flux Direct will cover you for:
- injuries to other people, including passengers
- damage to other people’s vehicles and property
- loss in the event of theft of your vehicle
- damage to your vehicle in the event of fire
Don’t forget that a third party fire and theft policy with Flux Direct also includes up to £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover.
Read the policy wording carefully before you buy, as terms and conditions will apply.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Flux Direct will make use of the many contacts they have to find you the cover you need at a competitive price. Get a Flux Direct car insurance quote today and see if you can save. For a full list of our car insurance providers, check out our car insurance providers hub.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.