General Accident optional extras
General Accident also offers a range of optional extras to widen your cover, available at an additional cost. These extras include:
- protected no claims discount – you can make a limited amount of claims in a certain period, depending on how many years of no claims discount you have, without affecting your NCD
- hire car – car hire for the duration of any repairs with a GA approved repairer, or up to 21 days car hire if your car has been written off or stolen.
- keycare (comprehensive policies only) – up to £1,000 towards the costs of lost or stolen keys. Includes locksmith’s charges and the cost of replacement keys
- increased personal accident cover (comprehensive policies only) – increase your personal accident cover to £20,000 each for you and your spouse/civil partner, or receive a payment of up to £40,000 for loss of limb, sight, or death
- breakdown cover – GA’s breakdown options are provided by the RAC. Choose from four levels of cover:
Roadside Recovery and At Home and Onward Travel
Roadside Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel and European cover
Read the policy wording carefully before you buy optional extras, as terms and conditions will apply.