Go Skippy car insurance
Go Skippy is one of the UK's fastest growing online insurance brokers, offering a variety of car insurance policies with comprehensive or third party fire and theft cover.
Go Skippy provides low cost car insurance while offering you the choice of customising your policy to suit your needs with a range of add-on optional extras.
About Go Skippy car insurance
Go Skippy car insurance offers flexible cover to suit your needs while working with a panel of leading insurance providers to help you find the right cover at a great price.
Go Skippy has an online portal, so customers can take advantage of 24/7 access to their car insurance documents, where they can manage and update their policies without the hassle of dealing with large call centres.
Go Skippy offers policies with either comprehensive or third party fire and theft cover. You can then personalise your policy with optional extras to suit your needs and your budget. If you need to make a claim, you can report an incident online, or call Go Skippy’s 24/7 claims team on 0344 840 9503.
What you get with Go Skippy comprehensive car insurance
A comprehensive car insurance policy through Go Skippy will provide you with the highest level of cover as well as personal accident cover and windscreen cover included as standard.
Go Skippy works with a number of leading car insurance providers to find you great value comprehensive car insurance. Each insurance provider is different, and some offer more features and benefits than others. That’s why it’s important to compare not only prices, but standard inclusions and terms and conditions before buying.
All comprehensive policies cover third party liability and cover for loss or damage to your own car even if you’re at fault.
Depending on the policy you choose, you might also get the following benefits:
- a courtesy car while yours is being repaired by an approved repairer
- cover for driving in Europe
- personal belongings cover
- audio and in-car entertainment cover
- child seat replacement cover
- new car replacement if your car’s written off and is less than 12 months old
Just remember to read the policy wording carefully, as terms and conditions and financial limits will apply.
What you get with Go Skippy third party fire and theft car insurance
Like comprehensive car insurance, third party fire and theft policy inclusions will depend on the insurance provider you choose.
All policies will include third liability cover and cover for damage to your own car caused by fire or theft. Some policies might also include the following:
- audio and in-car entertainment cover for loss or damage due to fire or theft
- cover for driving in Europe
Read the policy wording carefully before you buy, as terms and conditions and financial limits will apply.
Go Skippy optional extras
If you’d prefer a more customised car insurance policy to suit your needs, Go Skippy also offers a range of optional extras that you can add on at an additional cost. These include:
- legal expenses – up to £100,000 cover for legal costs to recover any uninsured losses following a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- replacement vehicle cover – car hire for up to 14 days if your car has been stolen, is not safe to drive or is written off following an accident
- RAC breakdown cover – Go Skippy breakdown cover is provided by the RAC and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Choose from three levels of cover: Roadside and Recovery, Full UK Breakdown, or Full UK and EU Breakdown.
- Key cover – you’ll receive a fob when you take out this cover, and any keys attached to it will be covered. These include your car, home, office and security keys. Cover also includes reprogramming of keys, immobilisers and alarms, locksmith charges and up to three days car hire if you can’t drive due to lost or stolen keys
- Misfuelling – this will cover draining and flushing of your fuel tank if you put the wrong fuel in your car by mistake. Cover also includes replenishment with 10 litres of the correct fuel
- Windscreen Cover – cover for repair or replacement of your windscreen and windows if you have a third party fire and theft policy and windscreen cover isn’t included as standard
Read the policy wording carefully, as terms and conditions for optional extras will apply.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Whether you want comprehensive cover or third party fire and theft, you can get a Go Skippy quote right here in a matter of minutes. Get a Go Skippy car insurance quote today and see if you can save.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.