[]   Your account

Insure Your Motor car insurance

Insure Your Motor has over 35 years’ experience in finding competitively priced car insurance for people who might find it difficult to find insurance cover.

They look for companies who will provide car insurance for drivers with convictions, young drivers or owners of sports or modified cars and they have contacts with a number of well-known insurance companies.

Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to check your policy wording before you purchase.

Insure Your Motor car insurance

A comprehensive policy will give you all or some of the following benefits:

  • Windscreen cover
  • Cover for a new car – if your car is less than 12 months old when it is involved in an accident and has extensive damage
  • Audio and navigation equipment cover
  • Personal belongings
  • Emergency Medical cover – should you need to pay for medical assistance after an accident
  • New child car seat
  • Alternative accommodation or onward travel – if you can’t drive your car after an accident, you’ll be covered for one nights’ stay in a hotel or all or part of the cost of getting home by an alternative form of transport
  • Courtesy car – whilst your car is being repaired. Depending on your insurer, this will either be guaranteed or subject to availability. The car you’ll get will normally be a small hatchback
  • Personal Accident cover – compensation if you are killed or seriously injured as a result of a car accident. Some policies cover your spouse/partner as well
  • European Travel – many insurance policies give you the same cover that you have in the UK for up to 60 or 90 days in any one trip. If you don’t have the same cover, you will only be covered for the minimum insurance protection available in the country you are visiting. (Normally Third Party cover only)

If you want to extend your Car Insurance with Insure Your Motor, you can add these following extras to your policy:

  • Personal Accident Insurance – compensation for a grave injury or death in a car accident
  • Windscreen cover – third Party Fire and Theft cover doesn’t include this as standard
  • Excess Recovery – reimburses your policy excess if you need to make a claim after an accident, or if your care is stolen or damaged by fire
  • Car Hire – if your car has been stolen or it is written-off in an accident. A courtesy car on your standard insurance will only cover you if your own vehicle is being repaired
  • Breakdown cover – depending who your insurance is with, you’ll normally be offered several options of breakdown cover which includes Roadside Recovery
  • Key Protection -  replacement of lost and stolen keys on your special key fob, replacement locks and up to 3 day’s car hire 

Insure Your Motor has a vast amount of experience when it comes to finding the right policy for your needs. Get an Insure Your Motor car insurance quote today and see how much you could save.

Looking for a quote?

Compare car insurance in minutes to see if you can save

Get a quote

comparethemarket.com uses cookies to offer you the best experience online. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the use of cookies. If you would like to know more about cookies and how to manage them please view our privacy & cookie policy.