Provident Insurance is an accredited and award-winning car insurance provider, which offers 5 star Defaqto rated comprehensive cover for UK customers aged 17-85.
Provident Insurance offers customers a convenient online, service as well as a UK-based contact centre if you prefer to speak to a member of its team directly.
About Provident Insurance
Provident Insurance is a trading name of Covéa insurance, which is part of one of Europe’s leading mutual insurance groups. Together, they have over 50 years’ experience in providing UK customers with high quality car insurance.
Provident Insurance has been accredited as a ‘World Class Service Provider’ by the ICS for its claims service. Its comprehensive cover has been given a 5 star Defaqto rating, which means you get an excellent product with a range of features and benefits included as standard.
Provident Insurance also offers additional optional extra products, which you can add to your policy for wider cover. Customers have access to a user-friendly online account. This allows you to manage and amend your policy at any time.
What you get with Provident Insurance comprehensive car insurance
Provident Insurance only provides comprehensive car insurance – the highest level of cover. As well as fully comprehensive cover for you and up to three named drivers, you’ll also get the following benefits included as standard:
- small courtesy car while yours is being repaired by an approved repairer
- up to 90 days comprehensive cover for driving in Europe
- windscreen repair or replacement
- replacement locks and stolen key cover – up to £1,000
- lifetime guarantee on approved repairs
- audio and satellite equipment cover
- personal belongings cover – up to £250
- onward travel costs if your car can’t be driven following an accident – up to £100 per person
- child seat replacement
- medical expenses – up to £100 per person
- new car replacement – if your car is less than 12 months old and is written off or stolen and not recovered, it will be replaced by a new car of the same make, model and specification
- uninsured driver protection – if your car is hit by an uninsured driver and it isn’t your fault, you won’t have to pay any excess and you won’t lose your no claims discount.
Terms and conditions apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to read the policy wording carefully before you buy.
Provident Insurance optional extras
Provident also offers the following optional extras, which you can add to your policy at an additional cost:
- RAC Breakdown cover – choose from four levels of cover to suit your needs and budget: Roadside, Roadside and Recovery, Roadside, Recovery and At Home, and Roadside, Recovery, At Home and European Motoring Assistance
- Replacement Car – up to 21 days car hire if your car is written off or stolen and not recovered
- Motor Legal Protection – up to £100,000 in legal costs and expenses to help you recover uninsured losses such as personal injury compensation, excess recovery and hire car costs, if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Terms and conditions will apply to optional extras, so check the details before you buy.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Provident Insurancess 5 star rated comprehensive car insurance is ideal for those who want the highest level of cover with a range of benefits included. Get a Provident car insurance quote today and see if you can save.
For a full list of our car insurance providers, check out our car insurance providers hub.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.
*Qualifying purchases. 1 membership per 12 months. Meerkat Meals – 2 for 1 on equivalent starters, mains and desserts. Cheapest free. Sunday to Thursday. Participating restaurants. Booking required, max 6 people. Excl Kids meals, drinks and certain days. App only. Meerkat Movies – 2 for 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday. Participating cinemas. Standard tickets only. Cheapest ticket free. Please note your claim may take up to 48 hours to validate. Rewards T&Cs apply.