Quick-Sure also have the following extras which you can add to your insurance for wider cover:
- Motor Legal Expenses
- Breakdown cover
If you are a learner driver, Quick-Sure can also insure you to drive mum or dad’s car without it affecting their insurance cover or their no claims discount. It is flexible short term insurance, available with immediate cover for periods from 4 to 20 weeks, making it ideal for learner drivers.
If you want a quote from Quick-Sure, they’ll ask you a few questions about yourself and your car. Here are some of the questions you’ll be asked:
- Your name, address and age
- The model and make of your car
- The registration number
- The approximate average yearly mileage
- Details of anyone else you want to include on the policy
- The type of licence you have
- The length of time you have had your licence
- Whether or not you have any convictions
- Any modifications that have been carried out to your car
If you need car insurance with a company who will help you if you’re an experienced driver or a learner, get a Quick-Sure Car Insurance quote today.