The following additional benefits can be purchased with RAC Car Insurance and added on to your policy to give you wider cover:
- Motor Legal Protection – help when you need it to pursue a claim for your losses if you are involved in an accident that’s not your fault. Uninsured losses can include a claim for personal injury, car hire charges, loss of earnings, the reimbursement of your policy excess and any other out of pocket expenses you have incurred
- Keycare Cover – covers lost or stolen keys on your fob, whether they are from your car, home or your business. Includes replacement locks and the locksmith’s charges, plus car hire for a limited period if your locks and keys cannot be fitted immediately
- Excess Protection – gives you your excess back if you are in an accident that’s your fault, or with a driver with no insurance
- Enhanced Personal Accident Cover – a higher limit than standard cover in the event that you are badly injured or killed as a result of a road traffic accident
- Breakdown cover – roadside Rescue – this cover will come out to you as long as you’re at least a quarter of a mile away from home and attempt to fix your problem at the roadside. If your car can’t be fixed then the RAC will tow it to a destination of your choice, up to 10 miles
The RAC also caters for younger drivers with black box insurance. There’s no curfews and no limits on mileage. The box, which isn’t much bigger than a mobile phone is installed out of view.
Once you start to drive the box will send information to the RAC about the way you drive. It looks at how you accelerate, brake and corner. You’ll also be monitored as to what time of the day you are doing most of your driving and the mileage you are covering. If you prove to be a safe driver, then RAC black box insurance will reward you with cheaper insurance.
The RAC is a well-known motoring organisation which offers a wide range of products and benefits to suit your budget. If you are looking for a highly rated insurance provider, then get an RAC Car Insurance quote today.