Sure Thing! car insurance
Sure Thing! is an award-winning car insurance broker offering two types of comprehensive cover.
About Sure Thing! car insurance
Launched in 2014, Sure Thing! is the winner of Insurance Choice Awards’ Best Insurance Broker for 2017 and 2018. Its award-winning service provides an easy and straightforward way to buy comprehensive car insurance. You can buy and manage your policy online and access it at any time from your tablet or smartphone, or speak to the dedicated team directly, over the telephone.
Sure Thing! offers two types of comprehensive cover: Standard and Max. Max has the additional benefits of legal cover and breakdown cover included as standard. If you need to make a claim, Sure Thing’s dedicated claims team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 783 3000.
What you get with Sure Thing! Standard car insurance
A Sure Thing! Standard car insurance policy comes with fully comprehensive cover and includes the following benefits as standard:
- 24/7 online access to your policy documents
- Courtesy car while yours is being repaired at an approved garage (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cover – from £2,000
- EU cover for driving in Europe – at least 30 days
Sure Thing! works with a varied panel of insurance providers, so some included benefits may differ. Most comprehensive policies usually include:
- windscreen cover
- audio and sat nav equipment cover
- personal belongings cover
- medical expenses cover
- new for old replacement vehicle of the same make, model and specification if your car is written off or stolen and is less than 12 months old
It’s important to read the policy wording carefully before you buy, so you know exactly what’s included and what the financial limits are. Terms and conditions will apply.
What you get with Sure Thing! Max car insurance
Sure Thing! Max car insurance comes with all the benefits of its Standard policy, with the additional benefit of:
- legal cover – up to £100,000 of legal costs to help you recover uninsured losses such as loss of earnings, car hire costs, policy excess and personal injury compensation, if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault
- breakdown cover – includes Nationwide recovery and Home Assistance if your car won’t start outside your home
Terms and conditions will apply.
Sure Thing! optional extras
Sure Thing! also offers a range of optional extras so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs. These include:
- legal cover – for standard policy holders
- breakdown cover – for standard policy holders
- excess protection – get back your excess in the event of a claim
- personal accident cover – extend your cover to up to £30,000 in the event of serious injury or death
Terms and conditions will apply, so check the details carefully before buying optional extras.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Sure Thing! is ideal for drivers who want great value car insurance packed with benefits. Get a Sure Thing! car insurance quote today and see if you can save.
For a full list of our car insurance providers, check out our car insurance providers hub.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.