Zenith car insurance
Zenith has been providing competitive car insurance to its customers since 1937. Since then, it has gained a solid reputation for finding great-value policies with a range of benefits as well as excellent customer service.
Zenith offers comprehensive and third party fire and theft policies for both experienced and young drivers.
About Zenith car insurance
Established in 1937, Zenith is based in Gibraltar and is part of the Markerstudy Group, which offers a variety of car insurance policies and complementary products to its UK customers.
For extra convenience, Zenith offers its customers access to its ‘Mission Control’ online self-service centre. Here you can manage your policy 24/7 from your smartphone or tablet, with the added assurance of Zenith’s cutting-edge counter fraud security systems.
Whether you’re an experienced driver, just starting out, have a low no claims discount or points on your licence, Zenith offers competitive cover and a choice of optional extras so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs.
If you need to make a claim, Zenith’s 24/7 emergency helpline is available to help, any time of the day or night.
What you get with Zenith comprehensive car insurance
Zenith provides fully comprehensive cover, as well as the following benefits included as standard:
- repairs guaranteed for three years when using a Zenith approved repairer
- free courtesy car while yours is being repaired by an approved repairer (subject to availability)
- new car replacement if your car is less than 12 months old and is written off or stolen and not recovered
- named driver no claims discount (NCD) – all named drivers earn their own NCD
- glass damage – repair and replacement of windscreen and windows including glass sunroofs
- car audio and navigation equipment cover
- up to £500 replacement locks cover if your car keys are stolen
- up to £100 cover for damaged or stolen personal belongings
- up to £5,000 personal accident benefit for you and your partner
- medical expenses – up to £200 each for anyone in your car who is injured
- up to 60 days EU cover for driving in Europe.
Zenith also provides car insurance policies with third party fire and theft cover.
Terms and conditions will apply, so it’s important to check the policy details carefully before you buy.
Zenith optional extras
Zenith also offers the following optional extras, which can be added to your policy at an additional cost:
- motor legal protection – up to £100,000 in legal costs and expenses to help recover uninsured losses if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Examples include personal injury compensation, excess recovery, travel costs, loss of earnings and repair costs if you only have third party, fire and theft cover
- guaranteed replacement car – guaranteed car hire for 14 or 28 days if your car has been stolen, written off or is unable to be driven after an accident
- RAC Breakdown Cover – the RAC provides a range of levels to suit your needs and budget; from basic roadside assistance to full UK and European breakdown cover
- keycare – up to £1,000 cover to replace locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen.
Terms and conditions apply, so it’s important to read the details carefully before you buy.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Zenith offers great-value car insurance, whatever your age or circumstances. Get a Zenith car insurance quote today and see if you can save.
For a full list of our car insurance providers, check out our car insurance providers hub.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.
*Qualifying purchases. 1 membership per 12 months. Meerkat Meals – 2 for 1 on equivalent starters, mains and desserts. Cheapest free. Sunday to Thursday. Participating restaurants. Booking required, max 6 people. Excl Kids meals, drinks and certain days. App only. Meerkat Movies – 2 for 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday. Participating cinemas. Standard tickets only. Cheapest ticket free. Please note your claim may take up to 48 hours to validate. Rewards T&Cs apply.