According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Rolls-Royce Ghost: average premium £3,564.47 per year
- Rolls-Royce Wraith: average premium £3,788.60 per year
- Rolls-Royce Phantom: average premium £2,018.75 per year
- Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit: average premium £194.47 per year
- Rolls-Royce Silver Spur: average premium £372.24 per year
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow: average premium £. per year
As with all car brands, the insurance costs for a Rolls-Royce can depend on a number of factors such as the value of the car, details about the owner and the car insurance group the Rolls-Royce model is allocated to.
The insurance group will take into account various factors including car value, power and engine performance, repair costs and parts prices. So, with this in mind, it can be safe to assume that your Rolls-Royce will be at the higher end of the insurance group scale.
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data from Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.