According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Skoda Roomster: average premium £364.67 per year
- Skoda Yeti: average premium £382.20 per year
- Skoda Rapid: average premium £450.58 per year
- Skoda Citigo: average premium £539.68 per year
- Skoda Octavia: average premium £577.76 per year
- Skoda Superb: average premium £543.02 per year
- Skoda Fabia: average premium £696.10 per year
- Skoda Kodiaq: average premium £429.94 per year
The cost of your premium will also depend on your personal circumstances, such as your age, driving experience and where you live.
Insurance providers also take into account the insurance group of the model and insurance groups range from group 1 to group 50. Insurance groupings take into account a number of factors including car value, repair costs, parts prices, car performance, security and safety features.
The table below shows how insurance groups vary significantly for the same make of car, depending on the specific model and engine type:
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data from Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.