According to our data, the average insurance costs* of these vehicles are:
- Subaru Impreza: average premium £1,050.06 per year
- Subaru Forester: average premium £535.88 per year
- Subaru Legacy: average premium £577.24 per year
- Subaru Outback: average premium £412.12 per year
- Subaru XV: average premium £393.63 per year
- Subaru WRX: average premium £898.67 per year
- Subaru Brz: average premium £1,095.72 per year
Staying true to their rally-racing roots, all Subaru cars undergo extensive crash-tests and safety checks. Their excellent safety rating has helped to influence insurance costs, and drivers looking for affordable insurance will be pleasantly surprised by low premium costs on the popular family models. On the other hand, the Impreza, considered a sports performance car, is popular with young drivers, so the average premium will be higher.
Like all cars, the cost of Subaru insurance is based on factors such as your age, driving history and the insurance group your Subaru falls into.
Insurance groups vary significantly depending on the specific model and engine size:
*All average price amounts based on Compare the Market data from Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2018. These averages are based on all our customer quotes, from people with different age ranges, addresses and driving histories. You may find a cheaper or more expensive quote based on your circumstances.