Kompare Kovo Competitions Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Kompare Kovo competition (“the Competition”).
2. Entry to the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The promoter (“Promoter”) of the Competition is comparethemarket.com, which is a trading name of BGL Group Limited, BGL Direct Life Limited, BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 07810405, whose registered office is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
5. The Competition is open only to UK residents who are aged 18+. (Excluding employees of the BGL Group, third parties involved in the Competition and their families).
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the ‘Kompare Kovo quiz’ and then submit their name and email address to the ‘Kompare Kovo Competition Form’ within the timescales specified in item 9 below.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The Competition will run from 00:01 on 22 May 2017 until 23:59 on 21st June 2017 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. The prize (“the Prize”) is: 1 pair of set tour tickets on 21 July 2017 at Coronation Street, ITV Studios, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester, M17 1FZ. One winner will receive a pair of tickets for themselves, plus a guest of their choice. Winners must make their own travel arrangements (travel and other expenses are not included).
11. “The Winner” shall be selected at random.
12. The Winner shall be notified via email by Friday 30th June.
13. The Winner shall have 5 working days following notification to claim their Prize by responding to the email, of which they were informed that had won accepting the prize.
14. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
15. We will contact the Winners by email or telephone to share the prize details. The Winner shall not be liable for the cost of delivering the Prize.
16. There shall be no alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- entries which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, are inappropriate or derogatory to the subject matter of the Competition;
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the Competition;
- tampering with the operation of the Competition or the website of the Promoter.
- acting in violation of the terms of the Competition;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Facebook;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
18. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 6 weeks of the Closing Date.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of the Competition will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
20. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Competition, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
24. Winners must adhere to a code of conduct whilst at the Coronation Street studios and will be required to sign a code of conduct form, which confirms their agreement to the following:
- You will behave in a reasonable and sensible fashion at all times whilst at the studio;
- You will not explore any location during the tour without being escorted by one of ITV’s representative;
- You will not remove any objects from the set or vandalise or damage any location visited during the tour;
- You will not use any photographs taken during the tour for any purposes other than private non-commercial purposes;
- Access to certain parts of the Coronation Street set will be subject to availability;
- You expressly understand and acknowledge that ITV shall have the right to expel you from the studio if ITV considers, in its sole discretion, that you have breached the code of conduct.
25. Wheelchair access: it is your responsibility to inform the promoter of any wheelchair or similar access requirements whilst at the Coronation Street studios.
26. ITV is not responsible for the administration of this promotion.
27. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the prize, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph. This may include publication on the promoter’s website, in local national media and on social media websites.