Hope you’re hungry, because there are now even more restaurants, more tasty savings and more ways than ever to enjoy Meerkat Meals*, throughout the week. And with new restaurants and takeaways coming on board all the time, be sure to check the Meerkat app for all the latest on our newly expanded Meerkat Meals.
Take out a qualifying product today to claim your year of rewards, only available on the Meerkat app.
Delivery or collection?
Whether you’re picking up a takeaway or ordering in, get at least 10% off everything from curry to noodles, chicken wings to pasta, throughout the week.Shall we?
Every night is pizza night
Get 50% off your favourite pizzas from Papa John’s and Pizza Hut Delivery when you spend £30, 7 days a week. Pick them up or let them come to you, just be sure to order through the Meerkat app for a tasty saving.Tell me more
Let's dine out…
With even more great savings to take advantage of including 2 for 1 on selected food Sunday to Thursday as well as 25% off your whole bill at various new restaurants. Don’t miss out, use the Meerkat app and call to book ahead.Get the Meerkat App
Find a qualifying product to suit youCompare now
2. Claim your rewards
Sign into Your Account and claim your rewardsClaim now
3. Get the app
Download the Meerkat app, the only way to enjoy both of your rewardsDownload now
4. Get started
Find your nearest restaurants and takeawaysStart enjoying
Frequently asked questions
How do I claim my rewards?
Here's a useful step-by-step guide on how to claim and use your Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies membership:
- Take out a qualifying product (For qualifying products click here).
- To claim your rewards, go to 'Your Account' and select 'Your rewards' and follow the instructions.
- Search 'Meerkat' on Google Play or the App Store, and download the Meerkat app.
- Open the app, and login using your comparethemarket.com account details.
What is Meerkat Meals?
There are now more ways than ever to save with Meerkat Meals, when you take out a qualifying product through us.
Ordering in? Get at least 10% off takeaways throughout the week, plus 50% off pizzas from Papa John’s and Pizza Hut Delivery.
Dining out? As well as your 2 for 1 at various restaurants, you get 25% off the entire bill at new restaurants throughout the week.
You’ll get both these great offers for a whole year when you compare and take out a qualifying product through us.
Please note that Meerkat Meals can only be used via our Meerkat app.
Where and how do I use Meerkat Meals?
- Download the Meerkat app to find participating restaurants across the UK.
- To redeem Meerkat Meals when dining out, you will need to show the membership card screen or QR code in the app. To get to your code, simply click on ‘Rewards’ at the bottom of the app, then the ‘Meals’ tile, then click the gold button at the top of the Meals Homepage). This can be used as many times as you like on various days throughout the week (see the relevant restaurant information on the app).
- To redeem Meerkat Meals Delivery/Collection, you will need to choose a restaurant near you and tap 'Order now’ to choose your food and place your order. This can also be used as many times as you like, 7 days a week. You do not need to enter a code or a membership number as this will be automatically applied at checkout.
- To enjoy 50% off pizza, tap on either your local Papa John’s or Pizza Hut Delivery from the Delivery/Collection lists and tap the ‘Order Now’ button. This will take you to their journey where you can order for delivery or collection, available 7 days a week. The discount is automatically applied.
Which restaurants participate in Meerkat Meals?
If you’re ordering in, there’s a huge range of local takeaway restaurants and chains to choose from. Plus, don’t forget with Papa John’s and Pizza Hut Delivery locations across the country (excluding Northern Ireland), you’ll be able to get a slice of the action wherever you are.
We've also got amazing restaurants where you can make the most of our dine out offers with either 2 for 1 on starters, mains or desserts or 25% off your total bill.
Check the Meerkat app regularly to see what new restaurants are coming on board near you.
I still have a question
You can view the full list of Frequently Asked Questions here.