Terms and Conditions for MEERKAT MOVIES Frozen Screening on Saturday 3rd December 2016 only at Vue Leicester Square, London (“Venue”)
- These terms and conditions apply to the MEERKAT MOVIES Frozen Screening (the “Offer”)and acceptance of the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary. The promoter of the Offer is comparethemarket.com which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 03231094, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (the “Offer”).
- This Offer is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Offeror, third parties involved in the Offer and their families).
- Date: Saturday 3rd December 2016
Venue: VUE Cinema, Leicester Square, London
Max capacity: 2 screenings, 275 at each screening (11am and 2pm)
- Customers will be selected by the Offeror dependent upon their proximity to the Venue. Only one Offer will be sent to each customer. Customers will be emailed the Offer to the email used by the customer to make their last purchase through comparethemarket.com (within the last 12 months). The Offeror accepts no responsibility for incomplete Offers or Offers not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- Receipt of the email from comparethemarket.com does not guarantee you a seat at the Venue. As tickets are free, each customer will be offered up to a maximum of 4 tickets in total (“the Tickets”)(the customer and three guests one of which must be a child under 16 years of age).
- On receipt of the email customers will be required to apply for the Tickets and confirm the number of tickets required as soon as reasonable possible. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Tickets are limited to two showings of 275 tickets per showing. One set of Tickets will be offered to each qualifying customer. The Offeror will let you know if you’ve been successful as soon as possible after you have claimed your Tickets and if not before Friday 2nd December 2016. If you have not received an email confirming your Tickets then you have not been successful.
- If your application for Tickets is successful, your Tickets will be printed with the name of the person who applied together with up to three guests. The Tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the person named on the application / Tickets. Please bring a copy of the email (either by printing the email or by showing the email on a mobile device) as confirmation of the Tickets allotted.
- All successful customers who receive Tickets will be responsible for paying all of their own travel expenses to get to the Venue in sufficient time. The Offeror accepts no responsibility for any failure to attend the event due to travel disruption and tickets will not be transferred to an alternative showing. Any late arrivals at the Venue may be refused entry.
- The customer and the guests that attend the screening will be required to consent to photographs and filming for further promotion by the Offeror. Customers and their guests will be required to sign a written consent prior to entry to the Venue.