Insure4Retirement Home Insurance

Insure4Retirement is especially for the over 50’s who want a trustworthy home insurance company to give competitively priced cover.


Insure4Retirement Home Insurance


Their standard buildings and contents insurance can be purchased separately, or together for added convenience. Both policies include a 24- hour legal advice and domestic assistance helpline.

If you need to claim on your policy, you’ll find the number on your policy document, together with your policy number.

Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to check the policy wording before you purchase.

insure4retirement buildings and contents insurance

The cover you can get from an Insure4Retirement Home Insurance Buildings policy:

  • Subsidence
  • Escape of water or oil from domestic heating systems
  • Fixed Glass cover – includes solar panels and bathroom fittings 
  • Trace and access a leak from an underground pipe
  • Damage to pipes, cables and drains that bring services in and out of your home
  • Locks and keys – if you lose your keys or they are stolen, you are covered for new keys and replacement locks
  • Alternative accommodation- if your house is damaged by something you’re insured for and you can’t stay in the property, you’ll be covered to live in alternative accommodation. Includes cover for pets
  • Loss of rent – if the home that is damaged is one that is rented out, you’ll be covered for loss of rent
  • Damage caused by the emergency services gaining access to your home

Home Insurance with Insure4Retirement can have the following benefits with contents cover:

  • Subsidence
  • Escape of water from a domestic appliance or a heating system
  • Escape of oil from a heating system
  • Theft of money at home
  • Theft of personal belongings temporarily away from home – items you keep at work or in a bank
  • Accidental damage to computers, TV’s or other home entertainment equipment
  • Accidental damage to mirrors, glass shelves, ceramic hobs or glass in furniture
  • Food in the freezer
  • Replacement locks and keys if they have been damaged or lost
  • Alternative accommodation – if an event that’s insured under your policy causes damage to your home and you cannot stay in it. You, your family and your pets will be covered to live in alternative accommodation
  • Loss of rent – if your tenants need to move out of a house you own because of extensive damage by something you’re insured for, then you’ll get back your lost rent
  • Contents in transit – if you’re moving home your home contents will be covered whilst they are being taken from one house to another
  • Compensation payment if you or a member of your family are killed by fire or an assault in your home
  • Special events cover – extra cover for a limited period while you have extra contents or provisions at home due to an event such as a wedding or a religious festival 
  • Contents that belong to a member of your family who is away studying at college or university
  • Loss or damage to possessions belonging to a visitor to your home 
  • Guest belongings – damage or theft of the belongings of a person staying with you for a visit

If you want to widen your buildings and/or contents insurance you can purchase the following additions to your policy:

  • Home Emergency – if something unexpected happens like you have a burst pipe, or your boiler stops working, you can ring the emergency helpline and a tradesman will be sent to fix the problem, no matter what time of the day or night
  • Personal Legal Protection – help with all types of legal problems including identity theft
  • Garden Secure Cover – protect your trees, shrubs and plants from damage
  • Personal Belongings Cover – in the UK and for up to 60 days worldwide, including money and credit cards
  • Pedal Cycle Cover – accidental loss or damage in the UK
insure4retirement insurance optional extras

Get a quote

If you want home insurance from an award winning company who are trusted by their customers, get a Insure4Retirement home insurance quote today and see how much you could save.

why buy through comparethemarket

Looking for a Quote?

Compare car insurance in minutes to see if you can save

Get a quote