Insure4Retirement home insurance
A specialist insurance provider in the UK, Insure4Retirement offers tailored home insurance, as well as landlord and holiday home insurance, to home owners over the age of 50.
What does Insure4Retirement buildings insurance cover?
Insure4Retirement buildings insurance can provide you with cover for up to £1,000,000. You’ll be covered for any damage that may affect your home caused by storms, fires, floods, subsidence, water escape, lightning, earthquakes, vandalism and theft.
Insure4Retirement also provides Alternative Accommodation cover as standard in its policies (up to £40,000) and up to £2,000,000 in property owner’s liability cover.
What does Insure4Retirement contents insurance cover?
Insure4Retirement contents insurance will provide you with up to £100,000 worth of cover for the contents of your home, along with the following additional cover:
- £10,000 to cover rent or alternative accommodation if you can’t live in your home while repairs are carried out
- 10% of your contents sum insured for loss or damage to contents left in an outbuilding
- £500 to cover your items left in the open, such as garden furniture
- £1,000 for the accidental loss of metered water or oil in your domestic heating system
- £2,500 for loss of downloaded electronic data
- £2,500 in the event of loss or damage to the deeds of your property or other legal documents
- £500 worth of money, in the event of loss
Just make sure that you value the contents of your home accurately to get the right cover for you.
Insure4Retirement home insurance optional extras
You can increase the value of your home insurance with Insure4Retirement by adding Home Emergency cover, Personal Legal Protection, Garden Secure cover (which covers your garden and fences) and Key cover to your policy.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
We could save you up to £312** on your home insurance with Compare the Market. We’ll generate home insurance quotes from a wide range of providers in the UK in just a few minutes. Compare today and see if you can save.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during February 2020 10% of customers could save up to £312.69 on their home insurance premium.