AUGUST OFFER! Receive a £75 Amazon Gift card when you buy over 50s life insurance online.
Terms and Conditions for Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Offer
- These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The Offer is being provided by Assured Futures registered in England and Wales under company number 3040737, whose registered office is at 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, Oxon OX27 4LE (Assured Futures are the “Promoter”).
- The Offer is only open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 50 years and above who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, an Over 50s life insurance policy online via Compare the Market from 4th August 2020 to 31st August 2020.
- Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card once following payment of the third monthly premium and not from the date of purchase. Each eligible customer will receive an email from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy. Please ensure that emails from Assured Futures are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder.
- All Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claims must be made within 30 days from receipt of the email, this will be issued within 30 days of payment of the third monthly premium (not the date your life insurance policy starts). If you do not claim within 30 days of receipt you will no longer be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and confirm your name and/or life insurance policy number to claim. Once the customer details have been validated you will be given your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card code.
- Only choose a premium you can afford now and in the future and only apply for the cover you need. The value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is £75.00
- This Offer is limited to one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per Over 50s policyholder per household.
- The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Created: 4th August 2020