THIS LIFE INSURANCE OFFER HAS EXPIRED
You can find our latest life insurance offer here. If you're looking for terms and conditions for our previous offers, please find the dates below.
Terms and Conditions for Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Offer
At Compare the Market, we make it easy to compare life insurance quotes within minutes, to help find the right cover for you and your loved ones. By buying a life insurance policy through us, you could also receive an Amazon Gift Card worth up to £195^^.
To make a claim, simply quote and purchase your life insurance online through Compare the Market to receive this offer.
If you were eligible for an Amazon.co.uk gift card and previously redeemed, you should be able to find the T&Cs from our now expired offers below, for life insurance bought between:
- 01/01/21 and 31/01/22
- 01/12/20 and 31/12/20
- 03/06/20 and 30/11/20
- 01/02/20 and 02/06/20
- 01/01/20 and 31/01/20
- 06/06/19 and 31/12/19
- 01/12/18 and 05/06/19
- 06/06/19 and 31/03/22
Can't find your dates? Please contact us.
Terms and Conditions^^
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The Offer is being provided by comparethemarket, which is a trading name of Compare The Market Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 10636682, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. (comparethemarket are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 years and above who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, a life insurance policy online via Compare the Market from 1st April 2022 to 30th April 2022.
4. Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card once following payment of the third monthly premium and not from the date of purchase. Each eligible customer will receive an email within 45 days of the third monthly premium payment from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy. Please ensure that emails from comparethemarket.com are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder.
5. All Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claims must be made within 30 days from the date of the email from the Promoter (not the date your life insurance policy starts) and your life insurance policy must still be active at the time you claim. If you do not claim within 30 days of receiving this email you will no longer be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and confirm your name and/or life insurance policy number to claim. Once the customer details have been validated you will be given your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card code.
6. Only choose a premium you can afford now and in the future and only apply for the cover you need. The value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is tiered, based upon the monthly premium and the specific brand the life insurance policy is purchased from. Certain brands may choose to contribute to the value of the incentive, therefore increasing the amount received (reflected in the table below). The incentive will, however, be fulfilled by Compare the Market;
|Life Insurance monthly premium cost||Legal and General
|Beagle Street||All other Brands|
|£0.00 - £10.00||£30.00||£30.00||£25.00|
|£10.01 - £20.00||£45.00||£45.00||£35.00|
|£20.01 - £30.00||£75.00||£75.00||£55.00|
|£30.01 - £40.00||£115.00||£105.00||£80.00|
|£40.01 - £50.00||£135.00||£130.00||£100.00|
|£50.01 or above||£185.00||£195.00||£150.00|
7. You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple life insurance policies through the Promoter during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first life insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy, you will still only be able to claim one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
8. The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
11. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter.
12. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Updated: 1 April 2022