Terms and Conditions^^
- These terms and conditions apply to the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for a £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The Offer is being provided by Compare the Market, which is a trading name of Compare The Market Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 10636682, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. (Compare the Market are the “Promoter”).
- The Offer is only open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 years and above who successfully apply for either a Santander or Cahoot Personal Loan (subject to prior credit assessment), online via Compare the Market from 10:00am Thursday 11th March 2021 to 10:00am Friday 9th April 2021 (the “Offer Period”).
- Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** from June 1st 2021 if they have accepted a Santander or Cahoot personal loan application made via Compare the Market during the Offer Period and their account has not been closed before June 1st 2021. Each eligible customer will receive an email from [email protected] within the first 10 working days of June 2021 which will contain details of how to claim their £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card**. Please note emails will be sent to the email address provided when checking your eligibility for a personal loan via Compare the Market. Please ensure that emails from giftonus.co.uk are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder. In the event you haven’t received the email by 15th June 2021, please contact [email protected] so this can be investigated for you.
- All Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** claims must be made within 30 days from the date of the email from the Promoter (not the date your loan application was made). If you do not claim within 30 days of receiving this email you will no longer be eligible to receive the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card**. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and confirm your name to claim. Once the customer details have been validated you will be given your £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card** code. You will be given a further 60 days, after your code has been revealed to you, to retrieve your unique code via the same link should you need to.
- You can take advantage of this Offer only once and only one email address per household can be used. If you apply for multiple personal loans through the Promoter during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first Santander or Cahoot personal loan that you take out in your name during the Offer Period.
- We recommend that you clear your cache before you click to apply for a Santander or Cahoot loan on Compare the Market. Upon being transferred to the Santander or Cahoot website, you must ensure you enable cookies and give consent to cookies before continuing your loan application on the Santander or Cahoot website, otherwise your application will not track successfully and you won’t be eligible for the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
**Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal