What loans do Santander offer?
Personal loans are available from £1,000 up to a maximum of £20,000 for new and existing customers.
If you like the sound of a Santander loan, here they are at a glance:
Personal loans £1,000 - £20,000 (as at 05 April 2016)
You’ll need to:
- be 21 or over
- live in the UK permanently
- pay it back over 12-60 months
You’ll need to have:
- a bank or building society account with a Direct Debit facility
- a gross annual income of £6,000
In the last 6 years, you can’t have:
- had any County Court Judgements (CCJs)
- had any Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- been declared bankrupt