At Compare the Market our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves! We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money and that’s why good things happen when you meerkat. We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a CRM Ops Manager – CDP (Customer Data Platforms), you will work as part of the CXM team, creating audiences of customers and supporting the build of creative for our CRM campaigns across email, push notification, on site and in app targeted content as well as performance channels. An understand and good working knowledge of CDP’s will be essential.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role. This role is working within the commercial division of Compare the Market, it is fast paced, is is exciting and you’ve got to expect and adapt to change.
The CRM Ops Manager – CDP will sit in the wider CRM Ops Team. You will be responsible for best practice on the CDP platform and design / build customer segments/ attributes / audeinces within the tool. You will also maintain the CDP and ensure that it remains well organized. You will also work closely with the Data Science and web analytics teams to activate data.
Some of the amazing things you’ll be doing on Salesforce and CDP:
· Audience Creation: Utilize advanced tools and strategies to identify and create well-defined customer audiences for various CRM campaigns, ensuring precision and relevance in targeting efforts.
· Strategic Oversight: Create & lead optimal methods for audience identification and segmentation, ensuring that CRM campaigns are accurately targeted and highly personalized.
· Campaign Creation & Execution: Build of automated and manual, one-off campaigns, collaborating in the creation and optimization of creative content , ensuring alignment with customer needs and campaign objectives.
· Tool Proficiency: Leverage proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Platforms (CDP’s), MovableInk, and email HTML to optimize campaign operations and build campaigns. Experience with Tealium CDP would be plus.
· Cross-Channel Activation: Play a versatile role in supporting CRM campaign operations across various channels, ensuring consistency, quality, and customer focus across all touchpoints via the CDP
· Continuous Learning and Improvement: Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and best practices in CRM operations, continuously enhancing skills and knowledge to contribute to departmental innovation and excellence.
Our people bring our purpose to life
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge
There’s something for everyone
You’ll ideally have:
· Hands on, previous experience in building audiences through CRM systems
· Hands on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), MovableInk, and Email HTML 4. Familiarity with Tealium CDP would be a plus.
· Have expert knowledge on the range of customer data sources (web data, mobile app data, sales data, geo-location data etc)
· Solid understanding of CRM principles, strategies, and tools, with a specific focus on audience creation and activation various channels
· Working knowledge, or strong desire to train and learn data manipulation through SQL
· Ability to work on multiple complex, concurrent projects
· Excellent communication and time management skills with high integrity
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!