What’s the opportunity?
As the SEO Manager you will have hands-on delivery of the SEO strategy and drive the SEO agenda within Compare the Market. You will be working closely with multiple internal and agency teams including our development teams, UX, Brand, and content to deliver key initiatives and will have the opportunity to shape the SEO vision for the business.
What does the role involve?
• Own and lead strategic and tactical improvements to increase organic visibility
• Hands-on delivery of end-to-end SEO projects within the wider SEO program
• Own SEO insights within the team working with our agencies
• Influence others in the wider organisation who are needed to be able to deliver SEO projects
• Ensure that SEO is always considered an integral part of the full marketing mix
• Build strong relationships with managed agencies to achieve agreed goals
• Educate and influence the wider marketing and content creators to drive SEO best practice
• Work as part of a team to actively ensure the departments goals are met
• Effectively monitor, analyse and communicate impact of SEO activities to multiple stakeholders
• Monitoring competitor activity and mining insights that either validate the strategy or identify opportunities
What will it take:
• Proven experience in an SEO role (minimum 3+ years), either client or agency side
• Strong understanding of ranking factors and how SEO fits into the marketing mix
• Data-driven approach with very strong data analysis skills with experience using Big Query, APIs and data visualisation tools
• Results-orientated, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for SEO
• Deep experience using SEO tools such as STAT, GSC, Deep Crawl, SEM Rush AHREFs, Majestic etc
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
We're on a mission to transform price comparison into a highly personalised, service-led experience. To do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Our Vision - Be the market leader in money management - transforming the way the people of the UK manage their household bills, helping everyone have a healthier relationship with their money.
Our Purpose - Making great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone
Our Promise - Good things happen when you meerkat!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. We're open to flexibility and encourage a hybrid way of working, a combination of in-office (Peterborough) and remote working. We'd love to talk about what this might look like for you