At Compare the Market (CtM), our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are looking for a Senior SEO Content Manager to join our team at Compare the Market. This role will be key in leading and developing effective SEO content strategies to increase Compare the Market’s search visibility and website traffic. You’ll be responsible for leading a team to drive AI platforms, content management, content strategy, content measurement and link building activities.
Reporting into our Head of SEO and working in a high performing team, this role will be a champion for SEO content, establishing and building strong working relationships across cross-functional teams with Compare the Market to drive SEO initiatives. Responsibilities will include;
• Defining the longer-term roadmap for the business’s continued SEO growth in conjunction with senior SEO management
• Conducting research and providing recommendations on crucial points of improvement through SEO related analyses
• Analysis of new SEO trends and keeping the SEO department up to par with the latest market trends and determining how these new SEO trends are translated into workable solutions for us
• Applying research and analyses results to identify opportunities that will organically grow our search rankings through new approaches and strategies
• Overseeing content production to ensure it’s compliant and of the highest quality
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
You’ll ideally have experience in a similar role, demonstrating the following skills and attributes;
• Proven success in optimising large websites for SEO
• Track record of creating and managing content strategies
• Using SEO knowledge, the ability to make data driven decision to shape the content strategy and execution plans
• Strong communication skills at a senior level
• Self-motivated and demonstrates working autonomously with minimal supervision
• A strong leader and collaborator with the ability to work in a matrix organisation
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge. There’s something for everyone.
Joining our ‘Grow’ team you’ll be joining a high performing team. The opportunity for this team to grow CtM revenue stream is huge. This team sets out to find and deliver the next markets to compliment our high-growth core revenue streams.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of talented people. And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered.
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’