Neighbourhood Bills Calculator
The easy way to get started managing your household bills. Quickly see how much you could be paying for broadband and home insurance in your area.
Meerkat Your Bills
Take control of your finances by simply linking all your bank & credit card accounts under the ‘Your Bills’ section of the Meerkat app, so you can:
- See all your accounts in one place – no need to log in to different banking apps.
- View regular payments and bills.
- Have all your regular bills split into categories, from breakdown cover to entertainment, so you can see the types of things you spend your money on.
- See whether your bills have increased since the last payment, so you can spot savings opportunities.
- Compare providers with us to see if you can save – from car insurance to energy to broadband.
How can I save on my broadband?
Under rules introduced in February 2020, your provider now has to tell you when your broadband contract is coming to an end and show you the best deals available. That’s to help you avoid being hit with a so-called ‘loyalty penalty’ where you pay significantly more for your broadband than new customers. And it’s well worth shopping around with other providers to see if you can save. Think about speed, contract length and freebies. And don’t forget bundled phone and TV packages when you’re looking for the right deal for you.Compare broadband
How can I save on my home contents insurance?
Contents insurance is a must if you want financial protection for the possessions inside your home. But why pay more than you need to? From increasing your excess to boosting security, there are lots of ways to cut the cost of your contents insurance. But the most effective way might be to shop around and compare when it’s time to renew your policy – you might find a deal that offers you the same level of cover at a better price.Compare home contents insurance