Our mortgage calculator is a quick and easy way to work out how much you could borrow. The actual amount you could borrow will depend on a number of factors, including the amount of deposit you have and any outstanding credit commitments.
Once you’ve worked out how much you can afford, our simple mortgage tables will show you what your monthly payments are likely to be for the duration of the initial rate period. If all of this is a bit baffling, why not call2 our dedicated mortgage broker 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd'1 who will guide you through a free initial advice and quote service.
How much can I borrow?†
Enter your annual income to see how much you could borrow:†Calculations are an indication only, based on annual salary. Lenders also consider your other financial commitments, and the size of your deposit, when making a decision.
Contact the experts 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' on 0141 243 5633 Mon to Fri: 9:00 to 5:00 Calls to 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' are charged at a national rate from a BT landline, however, calls from other networks and mobile providers may vary.
Why are you looking to compare today?
- I want a better deal on my current mortgage
- I’m on the move to my new home
- Moving home
- I’m buying a home for the first time
- First time buyer
- I’m buying a house to rent out
- Buy to let
Terms & Conditions
- Advice is provided by 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' who are an appointed representative of Sesame Limited. 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' are not part of the BGL Group Limited of which BISL Limited forms part. comparethemarket.com may receive an introducer’s fee from 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' for customers who use this service. All applications are subject to lending and eligibility criteria. 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' may charge you a £395 broker fee should you decide to proceed with a mortgage.
- Calls to 'moneyQuest Mortgage Brokers Ltd' are charged at a national rate from a BT landline, however, calls from other networks and mobile providers may vary.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Greetings from the UK
We want to make sure you get to the right place, and noticed you appear to be visiting us from Australia.
If you would prefer to visit our Australian site, please just follow the link below.
Go to our Australian sitecomparethemarket.com.au
Or, continue to our UK sitecomparethemarket.com