1. These terms and conditions apply to the Holiday Hotspots Game prize draw (the “Promotion”)and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read them carefully.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The promoter of the Promotion is comparethemarket.com which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 03231094, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (the “Promoter”).
4. The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
5. To enter the Promotion, participants should select up to 18 destinations and share their results via twitter using @comparethemkt and #holidayhotspotsgame in their tweet.
6. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promotion will run from midnight on 20th June 2016 to midnight on 18th July 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. The prize is one holiday voucher up to the value of £3,000 (the “Prize”) and will be sent via post. Confirmation of postal address will be requested via Direct Message on Twitter after the close of the competition.
9. One Winner shall be selected at random from the pool of valid participants at 5:00pm on 19th July 2016 (the “Winner”). The Winner shall be notified via direct message on Twitter and shall have until 24th July 2016 to claim their Prize.
10. In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on the social networking site;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
12. Details of the Winner’s name and county may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within six weeks of the Closing Date.
13. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will be used by comparethemarket.com for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion and marketing communications unless you opt out of receiving marketing communications, in which case personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize. The Winner shall not be liable for the cost of delivering the Prize.
14. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
17. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
18. The Promoter shall provide a one holiday voucher up to the value of £3,000. All other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner shall be responsible for making the booking. Travel to and from any airports is not included. The Winner is responsible for arranging their own travel insurance. The Winner shall be required to make a payment to the travel provider if your transaction exceeds holiday voucher value of £3,000.
19. The winner is responsible for following any travel advice issued by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues which may exist at any destination. The Promoter makes no representation as to the services provided during or quality of any holiday that the Winner may select.
20. A valid passport is required for all international holidays with a minimum of six months validity on the passport to travel. It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure they have all required travel documentation (including but not limited to passports and visas) to travel to the holiday destination. All costs associated with obtaining this travel documentation is the responsibility of the Winner.