How to use our comparison tool
To check whether your destination is covered:
- click on the region you’re travelling to
- fill in some further details about the type of cover you require, e.g. single or multiple trip, when you’re going, how long you’re going for, and if you have any pre-existing medical conditions
- we’ll then provide you with a list of quotes to choose from
- click on ‘more details’ to see everything you need to know about each policy
- click on the link ‘check if your destination is covered in this policy’ and type in your destination. It will tell you whether the country you’re travelling to is covered by that policy
What else should you watch out for?
- Will you be taking day trips to other countries during your trip? For example, from Greece to Turkey, or the US to Mexico? If so, check that your policy also covers you for all destinations you’ll be visiting, or any claims you make may be invalid
- For travel insurance purposes ‘Europe’ refers to the geographical region, not just countries in the EU
- If the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has warned against travelling to a country, your travel insurance policy will be invalid if you travel there
Compare travel insurance quotes
Start a quote by using our quick and easy travel insurance comparison tool and find the right cover for your chosen destination. Then you can look forward to your trip with the peace of mind that you’ve got the right policy and cover in place.
Check your destination and compare quotes today in minutes.