Terms and conditions
Switch to TalkTalk Fibre 65 and get a £100 voucher^^ - Terms and conditions
- £100 voucher to spend online at Amazon.co.uk, M&S or Tesco when you purchase ‘TalkTalk Fibre 65 £24.00 p/m for 18 months + £4.95 delivery fee’ through Compare the Market between 29.01.2021–08.02.2021.
- Vouchers are only available for new TalkTalk customers via online purchases, not over the phone or webchat.
- You will receive your instructions on how to claim your voucher to the email address provided within 90 days of your purchase and after your TalkTalk service has been activated
- The instructions will explain how to choose your reward. After receiving the instructions, you will have 150 days to claim your reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible for a voucher.
- TalkTalk holds the right to withdraw this offer if they believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, cashback offer, or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If this is used alongside another cashback offer or promotion code you will not be eligible for the voucher.
- Only one voucher will be delivered per TalkTalk service activated.
- Vouchers should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
- For any questions regarding your TalkTalk service or activation date please visit https://community.talktalk.co.uk/ or contact TalkTalk customer service on 0345 172 0088.
- This offer is promoted by TalkTalk (11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR)
- If you have any questions about your voucher, please contact [email protected]
Save up to £82^^^ with renewable energy from Octopus Energy - Terms and conditions
- The “CTM Exclusive Octopus 12M Fixed” tariff costs an average £960 a year. It is £82 less than the current typical cost of a UK gas and electricity bill of £1,042 a year. These are for an average UK home paying by monthly direct debit on a standard variable gas and electricity tariff with a Big Six supplier. Average usage is currently defined by the energy regulator Ofgem as 12,000 kWh of gas and 2,900 kWh of electricity per year. If your usage is higher or lower than this, the rates will be fixed and the amount you pay will depend on your usage. Prices correct as of 26.01.2021.
- Octopus Energy’s “CTM Exclusive Octopus 12M Fixed” tariff is exclusively available for customers who switch to this tariff and pay by direct debit.
- The rates will be fixed for 12 months beginning on the day Octopus Energy starts supplying your energy.
- There are no exit fees.
Get an iPhone 12 with 120GB of data for £37 a month (£169.99 upfront)^^^^ - Terms and conditions
- Promotion only available for new Mobile Phones Direct customers via online purchases through Compare the Market, not over the phone or webchat.
- You may only purchase products from Mobile Phones Direct through Compare the Market if you are at least 18 years old and provide your real name, correct address, phone number, email address, payment details and other required information.
- The billing/delivery address you provide must be in the mainland United Kingdom.
- Minimum valid contract term 24 months.
- Contract for Services (airtime/data) is with the Network Operator, O2, whose terms & conditions apply: https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile
- You may only purchase Services from the Network Operator if you meet their eligibility criteria (which may include providing adequate proof of your identity and satisfying the Network Operator’s credit checking requirements).
- Pay Monthly airtime tariff is subject to annual increase and will be adjusted according to the Retail Price Index.
- Please see full Mobile Phones Direct terms & conditions here: https://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/information/terms
AMAZON.CO.UK GIFT CARD** - Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The Offer is being provided by Compare the Market, which is a trading name of Compare The Market Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 10636682, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. (Compare the Market are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 years and above who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, a life insurance policy online via Compare the Market from Friday 1st January 2021.
4. Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card once following payment of the third monthly premium and not from the date of purchase. Each eligible customer will receive an email within 45 days of the third monthly premium payment from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy. Please ensure that emails from comparethemarket.com are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder.
5. All Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claims must be made within 30 days from the date of the email from the Promoter (not the date your life insurance policy starts) and your life insurance policy must still be active at the time you claim. If you do not claim within 30 days of receiving this email you will no longer be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and confirm your name and/or life insurance policy number to claim. Once the customer details have been validated you will be given your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card code.
6. Only choose a premium you can afford now and in the future and only apply for the cover you need. The value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is tiered, based upon the monthly premium and the specific brand the life insurance policy is purchased from. Certain brands may choose to contribute to the value of the incentive, therefore increasing the amount received (reflected in the table below). The incentive will, however, be fulfilled by Compare the Market;
|Life Insurance monthly premium cost||Legal and General
||Beagle Street||All other Brands|
|£0.00 - £10.00||£30.00||£30.00||£25.00|
|£10.01 - £20.00||£60.00||£60.00||£50.00|
|£20.01 - £30.00||£95.00||£95.00||£75.00|
|£30.01 - £40.00||£135.00||£125.00||£100.00|
|£40.01 - £50.00||£160.00||£155.00||£125.00|
|£50.01 or above||£185.00||£195.00||£150.00|
7. You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple life insurance policies through the Promoter during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first life insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy, you will still only be able to claim one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
8. The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
11. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter.
12. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Updated: 1st January 2021
John Lewis pet insurance that comes with a treat - Terms and conditions†
1. Offer open to new customer policies only.
2a. Customers purchasing a new John Lewis Premier Pet Insurance policy in accordance with these terms and conditions between 10.12.2020 and 23:59 on 28.02.2021 via Compare the Market will receive a £20 e-gift card per pet.
2b. Customers adding any new additional pet or pets to a Premier policy taken out between 10.12.2020 and 23:59 on 28.02.2021 via Compare the Market will not receive a £20 e-gift card for the additional pet or pets.
3a. Customers purchasing a new John Lewis Plus Pet Insurance policy in accordance with these terms and conditions between 10.12.2020 and 23:59 on 28.02.2021 via Compare the Market will receive a £15 e-gift card per pet.
3b. Customers adding any new additional pet or pets to a Plus policy taken out between 10.12.2020 and 23:59 on 28.02.2021 via Compare the Market will not receive a £15 e-gift card for the additional pet or pets.
4. Customers purchasing a new John Lewis Essential Pet Insurance policy via Compare the Market will not be eligible to receive a John Lewis Partnership e-gift card.
5. The £15 or £20 John Lewis Partnership e-gift card will be sent to the policyholder via email within 60 days of the policy start date, following the 14-day statutory cancellation period.
6. This offer does not apply to policies cancelled within 14 days of receipt of policy documents.
7. John Lewis Partnership e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for gift vouchers or cash.
8. One offer available per pet.
9. The policy holder’s email address will be passed to a third-party distribution company for the dispatch of the e-gift card.
10. Terms and conditions apply to the use of John Lewis Partnership e-gift card, see https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/prices-and-payment/gift-cards.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
12. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including Partner discount.
13. By entering this offer, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
Get MORE TH>N just great pet insurance – get cashback - Terms and conditions††
- Offer open to customers who purchase a MORE TH>N dog lifetime policy.
- You will receive your cashback after you have held the policy for 70 days with all of the premiums paid up to date.
- Cashback will be paid via cheque to the first named policyholder within 90 days of the policy start date.
- Only one cashback per policy. MORE TH>N reserves the right to amend of withdraw this offer at any time.
This offer is promoted by MORE TH>N.