Find out and compare Nissan van insurance quotes
Once you’ve decided what type of insurance you want, you’ll be well on your way. Then you’ll need to think about:
- Excess: This is the amount of money you’ll have to pay if you need to make a claim. Most policies will have compulsory excess, which is a fixed amount decided by the insurer. You can also increase your excess by adding a voluntary excess, which could reduce your insurance cost, but means you’ll have to fork out more money if you have to make a claim. If you’re a seasoned roadster with a good driving history, it might be worth considering increasing your voluntary excess.
- What your insurance doesn’t cover: Insurance isn’t any good unless it’s covering you where it matters. Some policies don’t cover windscreen damage or travelling abroad, so always double check what you’re actually getting. However, while some policies are set in stone, others offer extras at a cost, allowing you to customise your perfect policy.
- Reducing your premium: While vehicle insurance is mostly calculated based on you and your vehicle, sometimes small additional factors can chip a little off the price. For example keeping your Nissan van on a driveway instead of the street, or limiting your mileage could help to reduce your premium.
- Courtesy vehicle: Like the majority of Nissan van owners, your vehicle is probably essential to your job. If yours is badly damaged in an accident or breaks down, you’ll need a van you can use in the meantime while it’s being repaired or replaced. So you might want to make sure your policy provides this service.
- Personal belongings: Some policies will insure your personal possessions in your vehicle. If you’ve got pricey tools or equipment on-board, this one is a no brainer.
- No claims bonuses: Many insurers offer bonuses to customers who haven’t had any accidents during a the year of their insurance. This might not seem immediately useful, but it can prove a real money-saver in the future.
Get a quote today
If you’re on the hunt for Nissan van insurance quotes, then you’ve come to the right joint. We’ve rounded up some top-notch deals on Nissan van cover from leading insurers. Best of all? An impressive 50% of our customers achieved a premium of just £562.70 a year** on their van insurance. So find and compare quotes using our van insurance comparison service today – it’s fast, simple, and completely free.
**50% of customers could achieve a premium of up to £562.70 a year based on comparethemarket.com data in February 2018.