Vue terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for the MEERKAT MOVIES Cinema free tickets offer in conjunction with the new Vue Cinema in Bedford (“Venue”) on Wednesday 26th July only
1. These terms and conditions apply to the MEERKAT MOVIES Cinema tickets in conjunction with the new Vue Cinema in Bedford (the “Offer”)and acceptance of the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. No purchase is necessary. The promoter of the Offer is comparethemarket.com which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 03231094, whose registered office is at Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS in conjunction with Vue Cinema, Riverside Square, Unit 4, MK10 1AS (the “Offeror”).
3. This Offer is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Offeror, third parties involved in the Offer and their families) who have activated their Comparethemarket.com MEERKAT MOVIES MEMBERSHIP and live within MK40, MK41 or MK42 postcode area (“Eligible Customer”).
4. Date: Wednesday 26th July 2017, Venue: VUE Cinema, Bedford, MK40 1AS, Max capacity: 250 pairs of tickets, maximum 1 pair of tickets per MEERKAT MOVIES member.
5. Customers will be allocated tickets on a first come first served basis by Vue Cinema, Bedford. Only one Offer will be available to each Eligible Customer. Eligible Customers will be emailed the Offer to the email used by the customer to make their last purchase through Comparethemarket.com (within the last 12 months) and who have activated their MEERKAT MOVIES MEMBERSHIP. The Offeror accepts no responsibility for incomplete Offers or Offers not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
6. Receipt of the email from Comparethemarket.com does not guarantee you a seat at the Venue. As tickets are free, each Eligible Customer will be offered up to a maximum of 2 tickets in total (“the Tickets”)(the customer and one guest).
7. On receipt of the email Eligible Customers will be required to print a copy of the email and present it upon arrival along with a form of photo identification. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis and will be available to be used at any showing on Wednesday 26th July 2017. The Venue reserve the right to refuse entry to Eligible Customers and their guests if the film showing is full or due to film age restrictions. Tickets are limited to 500 tickets (250 pairs). One set of Tickets will be offered to each Eligible Customer. The MEERKAT MOVIES member must be in attendance.
8. The Tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the Eligible Customer named on the email. Please bring a copy of the email (either by printing the email or by showing the email on a mobile device) as confirmation of the Offer.
9. All successful Eligible Customers who receive Tickets will be responsible for paying all of their own travel expenses to get to the Venue in sufficient time. The Offeror accepts no responsibility for any failure to attend the event due to travel disruption and tickets will not be transferred to an alternative showing. Any late arrivals at the Venue may be refused entry.
10. The Offer is valid for standard seating and excludes any upgrades to VIP or Recliner seating. The Offer does not include refreshments and these will need to be paid for (if required) by the Eligible Customer and their guest.