What Alcatel phones are there to compare?
Alcatel has an impressive choice of phones, from large screen, high spec crowd pleasers to great value, basic or back-up smartphones. Pick one or two you like and have a look through the great deals we have available across a range of networks.
Don’t forget too, if you go SIM free anyone in the family can pop a SIM card in and get online, no matter which network they’re on – perfect if you’re prone to losing or damaging your main phone.
Frequently asked questions
Alcatel Idol 4
- 5.2” HD screen inside sleek metal frame.
- Sharp 13MP main camera with Panorama mode, and High Dynamic Range (HDR).
- Renders crisp photos, even in low light.
- 8MP wide-angle front camera with flash makes group selfies fun and easy.
Alcatel POP 4
- The POP 4 puts power at your fingertips with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fast quad core processor.
- Available in metallic or natural wood looks, meaning style on the POP 4 is well and truly covered.
- Watch video and browse photos on 5” ultra-bright display.
- This phone slips easily in and out of most pockets, so you never miss a notification.
Alcatel A2 XL
- Distinctive design, immersive 6” HD display and super-fast processor.
- Alcatel A2 XL showcases both exclusive and familiar apps at a fraction of the usual cost for a high spec phone.
- Achieve professional-looking photos with the 13MP rear camera or snap the perfect selfie with the 8MP front camera.
- Edit pictures with a range of effects and filters that personalize and impress.
The Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 & 3.5
- Entry-level smartphone, ideal as a first phone for young and older family members – or as a back-up.
- Affordable, tiny, light in weight and easy to use.
- Some Android apps, social media and games pre- installed.
- Not the biggest memory or processing power but could suit a light user who uses apps rarely but likes to stay connected.