This depends on the kind of deal you’re looking for. The options are:
Combined phone and broadband
A combined phone and broadband package might be a cheaper option, even if you’re not planning to have a home phone line installed. And having one provider keeps things simple.
Combined TV, phone and broadband
Should you combine your broadband, phone and TV, into a single deal? Well, it can simplify your bills. You might get extra perks too. You’ll need to think about how many channels you want, and which ones. Is it worth paying for movie and sports channels, for example?
When comparing options, ask yourself:
- How much are local, national and international calls?
- How much does line rental cost?
- Is there an activation fee?
- Are there charges for a broadband router, or any other equipment or installation?
- Is the provider offering any perks, like free TV channels?