Car and technology expert
Rory Reid is a car and technology expert, having been a presenter on Sky TV’s Gadget Geeks, CNET’s Car Tech channel, BBC Radio 5’s Saturday Edition and on the YouTube channel Fast, Furious & Funny.
Rory was also a presenter on Top Gear and Top Gear's new sister show Extra Gear. He currently serves as the main presenter on Auto Trader Group’s YouTube channel and fronts an E-Sports series alongside other UK stars.
Six negotiation tactics to use when buying a first- or second-hand car
Shopping for a new or used car can be a time of excitement, but also a time of stress. The amount of choice on offer, combined with the myriad buying options, can make what is already a large purchase even more daunting.Read more
All articles by Rory Reid:
- A guide to car engine remapping
- Is My Car Insurance Valid Without An MOT?
- Should I learn to drive in a manual or an automatic car?
- I hit a parked car. What should I do?
- How to take a driving test in your own car
- My car squeaks while driving, what should I do?
- Is Car Leasing Better than Buying?
- Checklist for buying a used car
- What age does a car become classic?
- Six negotiation tactics to use when buying a first- or second-hand car
- How To Remove Damp In A Car
- What Should I Do With A Chipped Car Windscreen?
- Can I let a Friend Teach me to Drive?
- Kit Car Insurance
- How to Import a Car Into the UK
- What Is Car Cloning?
- A guide to car batteries
- How To Defrost Your Car In Winter
- Towing Insurance and limits for Caravans & Trailers
- What To Do If Your Car Is Stolen
- A Guide To Choosing A Driving Instructor
- Misfuelling Insurance – Are You Covered?
- A Guide To Oil Maintenance In Your Car
- What Is An Immobiliser And How Does It Affect My Car Insurance?
- Should I buy a new or used car?
- Advice for driving in snow and ice
- How to Drive in Flooded Conditions
- A Guide to the Practical Driving Test
- A Guide To Advanced Driving Courses
- Approved Repairers | Choosing a Repairer for a Car Insurance Claim
- Pros and cons of buying a used electric car
- Part Exchange My Car
- How to prevent keyless car theft
- My car won’t start, what should I do?
- Supervising a Learner Driver
- MOT Inspection Checklist & Guide
- How to Test Drive a Car
- The impact of pass plus on car insurance
- How Much Does It Cost to Learn to Drive?
- Green Card Driving in Europe
- Everything you need to know about SORN and your car
- My Car Has Been Keyed – What Should I Do?
- What To Do If You’ve Lost Your V5C Log book