Car Insurance with Lloyds can offer the following benefits with comprehensive cover:
- Damage to your own car if you’re in accident whether or not you are at fault.
- Third party cover which includes damage to someone else’s car or property, or any claims made for personal injury by a third party because you were at fault in an accident.
- Cover against theft or fire.
- Windscreen cover including sunroofs.
- Personal belongings.
- Audio and navigation equipment.
- Personal accident – a one-off payment to compensate you, or your partner, if you you’re in a fatal accident or badly injured, losing an eye or a limb in a car accident.
- Emergency medical cover – should you need to pay for emergency medical treatment.
- Courtesy car – subject to availability while your vehicle is being repaired at one of our approved repairers.
- 3 year guarantee on repairs carried out at approved repairers.
- European travel up to 60 days in any period of insurance within the EU at the same cover as you have in the UK.
- Vandalism cover – if you find your car has been dented or scratched or otherwise damaged and you don’t know who did it.
- Theft of keys cover - If your keys are stolen, you’ll be covered for new keys and replacement locks
- New car replacement – if your car is stolen or written-off and it’s less than 12 months old and registered in your name, you’ll be covered for a new one of the same make, model and specification.