Building insurance from Fresh
Fresh home building insurance offers cover against insurable events such as theft, fire, storm damage, escape of water, vandalism and subsidence. You can make instalment payments to enable you to budget your expenses. Fresh building insurance may include some or all of the following benefits. What you get depends on the policy you decide to take out with Fresh.
- Alternative accommodation
- Loss of rent – If you rent out your home and your tenants have to move out because of damage to the property
- Accidental Damage – Drilling through a pipe or spilling wine on the carpet, these things will be covered if you have accidental damage cover on your buildings and contents insurance
- Damage to pipes
- Damage to underground services – These are your water, gas and sewerage pipes and electricity cables
- Blockage of sewer pipes
- Trace and Access– The work involved in looking for the leak, repairing it and then making good afterwards
- Loss or theft of keys - Cover for a locksmith to come to your home, replace the locks and supply you with new keys
- Loss of metered water or oil
Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to check the policy wording before you purchase.