Quoteline Direct home insurance
Quoteline Direct has been insuring homes and personal property for 50 years. Using their decades of experience, Quoteline Direct particularly focuses on specialist home insurance, such as insurance for flood risk property, over 50s home insurance and subsidence insurance.
What does Quoteline Direct buildings insurance cover?
Quoteline Direct buildings insurance has been designed to protect your home against damage to its structure. This damage may be caused by anything out of your control, from floods and storms to vandalism and fire.
Quoteline Direct buildings insurance may also offer cover for the following:
- accidental damage to pipes, drain covers and cables
- alternative accommodation
- locks and keys
- damage caused by theft from outbuildings such as garages or sheds
- damage caused by the emergency services gaining access to your home
- home owner’s liability – protection for you if someone makes a claim against you for loss or damage they incur while in your home or on your property.
What does Quoteline Direct contents insurance cover?
Quoteline Direct’s contents insurance is designed to protect all your physical possessions, with cover for loss or damage that’s tailored to the value of your items.
Contents cover from Quoteline Direct is ideal for those renting property (who often won’t need to purchase buildings cover), as well as homeowners. Your contents insurance may provide cover for frozen food, keys, contents in your garden or outbuildings, home office equipment and more.
Quoteline Direct home insurance optional extras
Quoteline Direct may be able to offer you accidental damage cover, home emergency cover and family legal protection as optional extras on your policy.