Sheilas’ Wheels home insurance
Take one look at the Sheilas’ Wheels website and you’ll immediately assume that it’s an insurance provider that caters to the needs of women only. However, approximately 46% of Sheilas’ Wheels customers are men. With impressive optional extras and no claims discounts, it’s easy to understand why.
What does Sheilas’ Wheels buildings insurance cover?
Looking to protect the structure of your home from threats such as lightning, fire, theft or attempted theft, storm or flood, explosion, subsidence and heave, water leaks and impact? If so, consider buildings insurance from Sheilas’ Wheels. Its offering includes:
- alternative accommodation cover – up to £75,000
- sum insured for buildings – unlimited
- cover for locks and keys – up to £1,000
- property owner’s liability cover – up to £2 million as standard
What does Sheilas’ Wheels contents insurance cover?
The contents in your home can cost a pretty penny to replace – hence the need for reliable contents insurance. Luckily, contents insurance from Sheilas’ Wheels includes:
- new items for old – replacement of stolen or damaged contents with new items
- garden contents – up to £2,000
- personal money – up to £750
- student cover – up to £5,000
- seasonal cover – up to an extra 15% of the contents sum insured
- home office equipment – up to £10,000
Sheilas’ Wheels home insurance optional extras
With Sheilas’ Wheels, you can choose to add on family legal protection and home emergency cover and get the first 12 months of the benefit for FREE when buying a combined buildings and contents policy. You may also opt to add to your policy with pest cover, personal possessions cover and annual travel insurance.
The annual travel insurance benefit is particularly attractive. Add it to your home insurance policy and you’ll get cover for an unlimited number of worldwide trips per year, subject to a maximum duration of 45 days per trip.