eSure car insurance
eSure is a leading UK insurance provider that offers a range of insurance products to over two million customers across the country.
eSure provides 5 star rated single car insurance, while its multi-car policies offer great value for households with more than one car.
About eSure car insurance
Established in 2000, eSure provides direct car insurance for internet users and is part of the eSure Group that also owns Sheila’s Wheels.
eSure’s comprehensive car insurance has a 5 star Defaqto rating for the many features and benefits included as standard. As well as single car insurance policies, it also offers multi-car policies with a 10% discount off each additional policy.
Multi-car policies are ideal for households with more than one car and offer the following benefits:
- no claims discount match – if one policy has a higher no claims discount eSure will match that to the other policy (this only applies to the policyholder and their partner)
- guaranteed quotes for up to 12 months
- separate policies – if you make a claim on one policy it won’t affect the no claims discount (NCD) on the other
As an eSure customer, you’ll have 24/7 access to a convenient online account where you can download, view and print your documents at any time.
If you have an accident and need to make an emergency claim, eSure’s accident recovery line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 085 8533.
What you get with eSure comprehensive car insurance
eSure comprehensive car insurance provides you with fully comprehensive cover, as well as the following features and benefits:
- courtesy car while yours is being repaired at an approved repairer (subject to availability)
- approved repairs guaranteed for five years
- new car cover – if your car is less than a year old and is written off or stolen and not recovered, it will be replaced with a new car of the same make, model and specification
- windscreen cover – including damage to bodywork caused by broken glass and recalibration of the ADS system relating to windows and windscreen
- audio, navigation and entertainment system cover
- child car seat replacement – up to £100
- personal accident benefit
- personal belongings cover
- stolen keys cover – up to £500
- overnight hotel expenses if your car can’t be driven after an accident
- up to 90 days third party cover for driving in Europe
- uninsured driver promise – if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver and it wasn’t your fault, you won’t lose your NCD or have to pay any excess
Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to read the details carefully before you buy.
eSure optional extras
eSure also offers a range of optional extras at an additional cost, so you can boost your cover and tailor your policy to suit your needs.
- motor legal protection – if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, this cover can help you recover your uninsured losses such as loss of earnings, personal injury compensation, car hire costs and excess recovery. You’ll be covered for up to £100,000 towards legal costs as well as legal defence costs if you’re charged with a motoring offence.
- RAC breakdown cover – choose from four levels of RAC breakdown cover:
- Roadside assistance
- Roadside assistance and Home Rescue
- Roadside assistance, Home Rescue and Recovery
- cover for any car for you and your partner
- car hire benefit – if your car is stolen and not recovered or is written off, you’ll get the use of a similar car to your own for up to 21 days
- personal injury cover – up to £100,000 if you or any named driver is seriously injured or die as the result of a car accident and you’re at fault, or up to £30,000 if you’re not
- key cover – RAC cover for lost, stolen or damaged keys and locks. Cover includes lock replacement, locksmith charges, reprogramming of alarm/immobiliser and up to £200 for emergency overnight hotel accommodation for you and up to eight passengers
- misfuelling insurance – if you misfuel your car by mistake, you’ll be covered for draining and fuel tank cleaning costs, replenishing the fuel tank with 10 litres of the correct fuel and up to £150 in car hire costs to complete your journey if your car can’t be driven
Terms and conditions apply.
Get a quote with Compare the Market
eSure car insurance is ideal for customers who want a feature-packed policy with a great choice of optional extras. Get an eSure car insurance quote today and see if you can save.
For a full list of our car insurance providers, check out our car insurance providers hub.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
You could save up to £202** on your car insurance and get Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies* by comparing a range of car insurance providers in just a few minutes.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2019 50% of customers could save up to £202.57 on their car insurance premium.
*Qualifying purchases. 1 membership per 12 months. Meerkat Meals – 2 for 1 on equivalent starters, mains and desserts. Cheapest free. Sunday to Thursday. Participating restaurants. Booking required, max 6 people. Excl Kids meals, drinks and certain days. App only. Meerkat Movies – 2 for 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday. Participating cinemas. Standard tickets only. Cheapest ticket free. Please note your claim may take up to 48 hours to validate. Rewards T&Cs apply.