What you get with Tesco Bank comprehensive car insurance
A Tesco Bank comprehensive car insurance policy provides you with fully comprehensive cover. It also includes the following benefits as standard:
- uninsured driver promise – your no claims discount (NCD) will be reinstated and your excess refunded if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver that wasn’t your fault
- small courtesy car while yours if being repaired with an approved repairer (subject to availability)
- new car replacement – if your own car is less than 12 months old and is written off or stolen and not found, it will be replaced with a brand new one of the same make, model and specification
- windscreen cover – including any damage to the paintwork caused by broken glass
- car child seat replacement - up to £300 of cover per incident
- in-car entertainment equipment cover
- up to £200 personal possessions cover
- up to £500 stolen keys cover
- up to £100 medical expenses per person for you and your passengers
- up to £5,000 personal accident cover for you and your partner
- up to £150 towards onward travel costs
- up to 90 days fully comprehensive cover for driving in Europe
- motor legal protection – £100,000 of cover for legal costs and expenses to help you claim compensation for personal injury and recover any uninsured losses in the event of an accident.
Tesco Bank also offers third party fire and theft (TPFT) cover that includes the following benefits:
- in-car entertainment cover
- up to 90 TPFT cover for driving in Europe
- motor legal protection.
It’s important to check the details of your policy carefully, as terms and conditions will apply.